sreda, 24. oktober 2007

beautiful place to live


My home village:

I live in Dobravlje. I'm there only for two years. I can't say a lot of it. I know just a few people which are very friendly. Before that I lived in Ajdovščina. In Dobravlje there are no shops or bank. We have one bar, a primary school, playground and post office. People are mostly workers in local towns and some of them are farmers. I live in old house and before we came here we renew it. At this moment workers are rebuilding the roof.

3 komentarji:

Anonimni pravi ...

Hi!

You live for four years in village, before that you lived in city, do you enjoy living in village, I think that life in village is more peace full, what do you think? :P

Jarc pravi ...

Hello Erik...=)
How are you today??
You are saying that you are here (in Dobravlje) since 2 years...Well I'm curious: Where were you exactly living in Ajdovščina?(If you don't wont to say it's all right!!!)
Do you have some cow?

Bye!

shea65 pravi ...

Where is this place?